Rumor of a ride today?

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

Sep 26, 2021, 9:51:19 AM9/26/21
to Rmrat
Is it too late to get in on it?

Manuel

Sep 26, 2021, 6:55:36 PM9/26/21
to Rmrat
Hey Adam,

Wayne was riding to watch races up north.  I was going to go for a ride today, but couldn't find anyone that wanted to ride and wasn't feeling up for a solo ride.

On Sunday, September 26, 2021, 07:51:21 AM MDT, <ad...@vexingworkshop.com> wrote:

Is it too late to get in on it?

sean1881

Sep 26, 2021, 8:31:28 PM9/26/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Nobody wanted to go on a day like today? We would have been up for it, but we already rode down to Pueblo for an overnight stay and to check out the Chili Fest. Took the scenic ride home through Trindad and Cuchuara Pass. Only got home about an hour ago.

Sent from my Galaxy
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/347279769.2027456.1632696933472%40mail.yahoo.com.

Jim Baker

Sep 27, 2021, 8:45:45 AM9/27/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Wyoming, otherwise I would have been up for it ;)

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

Sep 27, 2021, 8:49:32 AM9/27/21
to 'Manuel' via RMRAT, Rmrat
I’d have been up for a ride. I’m not on social media, but if a ride finds its way to the mailing list I can try to go.

I’m thinking about at least a couple of weekday rides next week. I’ve got a week off between jobs and would like to enjoy some tarmac sans tourists.

Sep 26, 2021, 16:55 by rm...@googlegroups.com:
> To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/347279769.2027456.1632696933472%40mail.yahoo.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/347279769.2027456.1632696933472%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>> .

Manuel

Sep 27, 2021, 10:29:50 PM9/27/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com, ad...@vexingworkshop.com, Rmrat
I can do some weekday rides these days.  Not always, but sometimes.  My schedule is very fluid these days.
On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 6:49 AM, ad...@vexingworkshop.com